I’m a huge steak lover. My dad is a chef and for years preached the proper way to cook a steak. Now that I’m cooking on my own, I’ve had the chance to great a lot of my own recipes.
The steak marinade below is my favorite! Enjoy!
- 2 Tbl. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ⅔ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ⅓ cup aged balsamic vinegar (*aged will be sweeter)
- 2 Tbl. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. sriracha sauce
- ⅛ tsp. cajun seasoning such as Slap Ya Mama
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne
Finding the right cut of steak is crucial, even if you decide to go the cheap route and pick up a few steaks on sale, this marinade will make it so good, you’ll never know the difference. (Well, that’s just me boasting about this recipe).
After it was all said and done, the steaks turned out delicious!