Strength training as a workout is a great way to add muscle and burn fat. Cardio is the devil! Let’s be honest, I’ve never been a fan of cardio, while I understand it’s importance, it has never been anything I feel like I had to do. There are plenty of other ways to burn fat and increase endurance without hitting the treadmill.
One of these ways is strength training. Lifting weights have proven to be just as effective at burning calories as cardio, the only difference is you are now adding muscle and shape.
- Medicine Ball Chest Pass 1 set, 20 reps
- 2 Pushups 5 sets, 5 reps
- 3 Dips Chest Version 3 sets, reps 4
- Flat Bench Cable Flyes 3 sets, reps 5
- Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extension 3 sets, reps 6
- JoggingTreadmill 1 set, 20 minutes